Monday 11 May 2015

Tada! warts 'n all

I had been delaying the writing of my first post on this here blog, waiting for the alignment of all things and for that elusive blueprint for the perfect first blog post. However, realising I could be waiting a looong while, I decided to step out in imperfection and simply offer a cheery Hello, declare this blog open and God bless all who sail in her!
The last few years for me have been spent immersing myself in the mixed media art world and flexing my creative muscles. I have learnt much and been so inspired by the blogs of artists and other creative women, that I now feel drawn to sharing my creative experiences, musings and reaching out to a community of like minded people through my own blog.
This is a photo of my studio space at home. I was going to tidy it all up and make it more of a photo shoot look but hey, this is just how it looks most of the time so lets just go with it. So excited to see where this venture leads.












3 comments:

  1. What beautiful work Joann! Looking forward to seeing more of it and learning about your creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work space, so much light. Congrats on your first post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first post- hopefully the first of many! Great start!

    ReplyDelete