Wednesday 2 December 2015

Return to Blogger

So, I have been a little absent from my blog. I have not really found my groove in writing my posts, somehow other things have tended to get in the way, work, family, sales, stuff. But lately I have been journaling and my desire to get back to building my blog kept coming up and so here I am!
It's a winter thing I guess, that calling to cosy up with a cup of tea and a journal and reflect over the year. Perhaps for a lot of people the new year is when they dream, reflect and plan. Do you have a particular time or way of journalling and reflecting over the year?

I have been beavering away at my art and also paper crafts. This weekend I have a table at a local christmas craft fair so I am preparing for that.  Here's a little look at some of what I will be taking.





I am really looking forward to it. All sorts of crafts to look at, christmas carols and mulled wine on offer, whats not to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment